"Secondary" needs some widgets.
Your health and safety is paramount to us and we have taken the below measures to ensure your FORM class experience is like non other, whilst still closely following government guidelines. We are reviewing and updating our health and safety standards regularly with guidance from health officials, and will keep you informed of any changes that may arise along the way.
1. Please arrive only 5 minutes before your class and kindly wait outside. Your instructor will take your temperature and usher you in one at a time.
2. Temperature Check: a touchless infrared thermometer will be used to check the temperature of all clients entering the studio.
We expressly ask you not to attend class if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
3. Your instructor will administer sanitiser for you at the door before you enter.
4. Class Duration is 45 minutes allowing enough time for cleaning and disinfecting between classes.
5. After your class please wipe down your station with the antibacterial wipes provided.
6. Shower facilities will not be in use.
7. Please bring your own water bottle.
8. Please observe social distancing measures at all times. Each station is spaced 1.5m apart to provide a safe distance between one another. The class occupancy will be reduced to ensure this.
9. A/C filters have been serviced and upgraded. We are fortunate enough to have a cross stream of fresh air from outdoors passing through the studio during classes in addition to newly installed ventilation systems.
10. An increase in housekeeping every day will be implemented to ensure touchable surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and hygienic.
Although we’d love to throw our arms around you to welcome you back, we’re sending you a big virtual hug, and can’t wait to see you on the 25th!
My much loved activewear capsule collection.
My motivation in creating Got FORM was that it must be an eco line producing as minimal an impact on the earth as possible, and at the same time delivering on high performance and design.
I’m 100% dedicated to producing the highest quality cross-functional activewear, using the most cutting edge sustainable fabrics derived from recycled plastic from landfills and the oceans.
Got FORM reflects my style and ethos, whilst embodying my passion for design and fashion.
I hope you love it as much as I do, and wear it in good health!
– EH x